1.16.2008

a very abbreviated...and LATE...Christmas recap

Hello all!
Welcome to the 'privatized' version of my blog!
I chose to do this mainly because I cannot blog sans pictures, and it feels more secure to be able to choose who gets to see them (0:
I do apologize for the lack of posting in the last month...between Christmas busy-ness, family visits and sickness, there was not much time for blogging. Nevertheless, I am BACK!



During the Christmas holidays this year, we overdosed on wonderful family time, spending time with my Mom and Dad, and my lovely sister's family who were visiting from Ontario, almost EVERY day! This was unimaginably fantastic, though at times a bit chaotic with all the packing up of children, and then managing the 5 of them as they enjoyed 'cousin-time'. There were several catty fights over various plastic horses, beautiful '80s dresses and the like, but through it all the cousins bonded (especially the older 3) and the adults enjoyed each other and endless Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride marathons! Yes, we're geeks who love board games. Oh well.
We also got to see a lot of extended family that we hadn't for a long time, which was great!
Lesina with her fabulous cousins.
That's us! (Wow, everyone's looking at the camera!)

Me and Sue at my parents'

It was a great Christmas, hope yours was too!!


3 comments:

Tara V said...

Thanks for adding me Sara! It was great to run into you in person the other day. To bad I was so out of it shopping! You looked fantastic!!

heidi said...

great pictures, sarah! thanks for inviting me to your new private blog.

Sue said...

hey sis.

love you.
:0)

hey, did you ever read Epicenter??? Joel Rosenberg??

i just started it. MAN IT IS COOL. sends chills up your spine though , reading real life events and others tthat are so prophetic!! love ya.
su