Popsicles of course!
Walking through the flower gardens of Beacon Hill Park on Mother's Day weekend.
Posing in the petals, my sweet sweet girl! It looks like snow in our backyard every May!
Is it wrong that I enjoy watching them chase the ducks?
Beacon Hill Park again.
Wow, I'm such a lazy blogger these days. Pictures is all you get!
I'm going to say that it's not that I have nothing to say, but that there are far too many thoughts swirling around my tired brain for me to choose what to say. One day soon I hope to start actually WRITING again. But for now, this is my attempt at keeping on with the blogging.
2 comments:
Wow...Sarah...shockingly, there are new pictures here. So you found some spare time somewhere...
nice
Ontario is my home province, but I visited Victoria a couple weeks ago. My son took me for a long walk through Beacon Hill park, one of his favourite places to spend time in deep conversations with friends, to sleep, to play his guitar. Vancouver Island is a beautiful place. I look forward to going back.
Post a Comment