
I'd say week 1 has gone quite well, thanks to the kindness of friends and family, preparing meals, helping with school drives, the partnership of my hubby (who improves in his helpfulness with each child-and no, that doesn't mean we're having more) and the sweet and 'typical' nature of Tomasi...at this point if he's upset, I feel I know why, and what he needs. Sleep is still lacking, and I'm not used to not being able to take good care of the house, but I am enjoying holding Tomasi and trying to cherish every moment. Who will remember if the dishes sat all day or the floors were spotless in 10 years anyway? Now they may remember not having clothes to wear because the laundry wasn't done, so I'm trying to keep on top of that one!
We are so blessed by this unexpected gift.
We are thankful to God for his safe arrival.
If you're waiting for the birth story, you'll have to wait a bit longer...
but it is coming!



At the end of my pregnancy I was dying to post pictures of the quilt my Mom and I made, but didn't so as not to give away the gender of the baby (which it seems most people had guessed correctly anyways!). Here are some of baby's special items that I couldn't post earlier. The paintings are done by my talented sister, Susan.
See if you can decipher the theme...it's pretty difficult!
5 comments:
Thanks for updating Sara, so glad to hear the news of your little blessing :)
Very cool Sarah! I'm looking forward to hearing the birth story and happy for you that he's arrived safely. Keep plugging away, you will eventually get more sleep:)
oh sarah, he is SO adorable!!! i love the owl theme too and can't wait to read the birth story!
Your pictures are great Sarah and your son is so precious!! I think the owl theme is perfect, he has such big eyes! Though, I hope for your sake his sleeping habits are not owl-like! :)
Wow. He looks so grown up already. Must be all that hair!
Love the owls!
How you found time to blog, I have no idea. Is it true that you are Wonder Woman?
Post a Comment