9.30.2008

My Once-a-Month Blog Entry...lots of news!!

Okay, I am going to ask for your forgiveness first, because I am about to post many many pictures, and then not write very much at all! Hopefully all of my (2) loyal readers will let me off the hook for that one.
So here's the news:
Congratulations to my sister Susan who just had her third baby...a precious little bundle named Mercy Johanna...can't wait to meet you!!!

I was interviewed this morning, then called one hour later, and have accepted a Grade 1 position, one day a week, at a school down the road from us! I am very very excited and a wee bit nervous too!

We celebrated Matalena's first birthday last week (25th) with family, and then some friends on Saturday. I can't believe my baby is ONE!!

We also just got a new camera, which I LOVE and that is one of the reasons you are being subjected to so many pictures.

Well, there's the update, now the pics...

No comments: