9.03.2008

Off to School!!

Lesina's off to Kindergarten...believe it or not! I am super happy with the school and teacher, and excited for her to have a great year. We will miss her in the mornings though! Here she is in her uniform and Cinderella lunch box of course, traditional 'first day picture'...

A gypsy-woman abducted my two youngest children...whatever will she do with them?! (Note: Yes, I do let her dress herself sometimes...when else will she have the ability to go in public like this?)

2 comments:

Sue said...

aawwwww she looks so proud of that princess lunch box. :) i hope her day goes well again today sis!! isn't this all so fun???? i love it!!

i love the photo of the three dear dumplings, they are so so so beautiful sis!

love you
su

L&D said...

Can't believe how big she is already. I remember sitting in the doctor's office, both of us preggers. Sigh. Time goes so fast.