Please don't be shy...see if you can identify any of these flower buds by name.
If anyone gets all of them, I will have to send you a prize.
(Actually I'm just hoping for at least one or two participants!)
Come on, it's fun!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
3 comments:
none of those look familiar to me! probably because i've only started gardening since moving down to southern california and things that grow well up in BC don't tend to do well down here. you should totally take pics of them once they've opened, i love before and afters!
I love flowers but have a lot to learn about gardening, especially names. I'll try:#4- clematis, #6-lavender, and #8-delphinium. The flowers are slowly opening up more so it is easier to tell what they are. Your gardens are lovely Sarah.You definately have a green thumb.
Hey Heidi! I will definitely take after pics, they are almost fully blooming now.
My Mom has won the contest by virtue of being the only one to guess, and getting two right...#4 clematis and #8 delphinium. I couldn't publish her comment for some reason.
Post a Comment