So, it was our little ladybird's birthday on the 28th. I'm a little late writing this I know. I've been procrastinating as I haven't been in the writing mood.
She had 2 birthday parties, which was actually a little confusing to her....she seems to think that now she'll continue to have a birthday party every couple of days for the rest of the year. Ha!
It was the first time we'd done a 'friends' party, and I think it went really well. There were about 8 kids there, ranging in age from 2-9, so that made it really interesting. We played a few simple games and L. had lots and lots of fun! (With no prior coaching) she said at the cake table, "This is the best birthday ever!" So, of course that made it all worthwhile. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of the event as my house was being completely overrun by children and their parents and I was too busy to grab the camera. Shoot! Next time.
Then we had a family/adopted family birthday on her actual birthday which was lovely too. Even with all the snow, our loved ones showed up to make L.'s birthday special. Thank you!!



She had 2 birthday parties, which was actually a little confusing to her....she seems to think that now she'll continue to have a birthday party every couple of days for the rest of the year. Ha!
It was the first time we'd done a 'friends' party, and I think it went really well. There were about 8 kids there, ranging in age from 2-9, so that made it really interesting. We played a few simple games and L. had lots and lots of fun! (With no prior coaching) she said at the cake table, "This is the best birthday ever!" So, of course that made it all worthwhile. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of the event as my house was being completely overrun by children and their parents and I was too busy to grab the camera. Shoot! Next time.
Then we had a family/adopted family birthday on her actual birthday which was lovely too. Even with all the snow, our loved ones showed up to make L.'s birthday special. Thank you!!
4 comments:
Who are the wierd people on the couch?
aaawwwwww everything looks so splendid! GREAT JOB ON THE CAKE SIS! :) wow!
all of you's are so cute...even the weird people on the couch. haha.
loves
all I can say is THE CAKE! I"m salivating looking at it.
OH, and very interesting that the verification word is: sdied
Hmmmm. I sure hope you, nor anyone else with the first initial "s" has died.
Wow, that is freaky D!! nope we're all still here, but the computer did die and it's in the shop (0:
Post a Comment