12.30.2006

You know you're a mother when...

I've been going all day non-stop and I'm definitely ready to curl up and go to sleep...at 8:42! The really sad part is that I felt this way at least 45 minutes, if not 2 hours ago!
Here's what went on here today...


L & M got some lessons in cool from their Papa, the king of cool!


Mr. Pirate was initiated in a bath full of strawberry bubbles and two splashy toddlers...
The curls made their appearance briefly...
And much fun was had in the bath, leaving a very wet bathroom for me to clean up.

I must go to sleep now, for here is what tomorrow will bring...

1400 sq. feet
26 people, of which 12 are children!
Oh yeah, and a New Year!
Better get my rest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A party at your house? What fun! Hope you had a good night's sleep my dear!