
they slaughtered and roasted a cute little sheep on Saturday night...and this is one of the many times that I think to myself...and some people say there are NO differences between men and women? Just try suggesting this fun activity for your next women's retreat!

one of the highlights for Nu, I think...driving a ski-boat. The situation went like this. Nu says to boat owner, "Wow, this is a great boat, I've never ridden in one like this before." The boat owner says to Nu, "Well then, you should drive it!" So Nu got to drive the boat around the lake to his heart's content. And noone put on a life jacket. Hmmmmm.

Chili-wack Lake through the driftwood
3 comments:
Looks like a very manly camp out. Wow, I can almost smell the testosterone...did I spell that right?
Sara, I can't find you on facebook!
I LOVE CHILIWACK LAKE!!
THAT IS WHERE I HAVE SOO MANY GOOD MEMORIES of youth trips. oooooooh the lovely cabin with the generator for the lights and the pump in the kitchen for water....i love that place. ooooooh i want to go and sit on the dock, read a good book, listen to the waves lapping against the old planks of the dock....see the sun rise over the magestic mountain tops, peaked with snow......
aaaaaaaah.
Post a Comment