5.12.2007

sick day and good news...

Yesterday Lesina threw up for the first time. Poor thing. What a horrible way to wake up from a nap...yes, that's how it happened. The first time she threw up in her bed, the second time it was in my lap, the third time we did a little better and she threw up on the bathroom floor while sitting on the toilet. The last time it was in the hallway. How glad am I that we don't have carpet! We really need to get the 'throwing up into the toilet/bucket' thing down. She's been fine all night so I assume it was just something she ate. Hmmmmm.

Also....we got the ultrasound gender results.....and I'm not telling!!! Haha!

This is so short...I hope to post again soon with some pictures of my birthday, which was on Wednesday!! Can you email them to me Dad? Thanks!! (0:

2 comments:

Christa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sarah! And oh my goodness, I can't believe you know and you're not going to tell!!!! I'm not that good at keeping secrets, I could never do it. Are you going to keep it a secret until the birth or just until you drive everyone crazy with wondering?! :)
Blessings,
Christa

poof said...

Aww...poor little thing. Hope she's feeling better!

Are you going to keep that a secret til the big day?