I know I'm a little late.
I'm not a big believer in New Year's Resolutions.
But I do find myself assessing my goals at this time of year anyway.
Most of them look the same as they did a month or two ago, but a few have been added.
Here's my list:
1. Put more time and effort into the spiritual training of my children, which is the most important job I will ever be entrusted with.
2. Get into the Word more. Read through the whole Bible this year. There's a simple way to do it here (at the bottom of the devotional, each day).
3. Lose 26 pounds (I lost the first 4 before Christmas!).
4. Teach beginner piano lessons.
5. Learn about and start a food/herb garden.
6. Become a healthier, more organized and more delicious cook!
7. Swim with my daughter.
8. Play volleyball with my husband.
9. Start doing art again.
10. Start a regular games night at our house with friends.
There are lots more of course, but I limited myself to 10 on this list. It's mainly so I can look back and see how I'm doing. Here's to a great 2007 in which we all continue to GROW and LEARN!
3 comments:
I love your goals, I can relate so much! I pray that you would know that you are not alone in your endeavors, God is right there with you, he knows your heart and you see through His eyes as His follower. I think He is very pleased with you wanting to eat healthy to honor him with your body. I know I am in that boat too. May He rest in you today and may you have a blessed year. ~Amen (;
Sounds like your family had a great Christmas. I love your goals, I might have to steal some of them.
Just to let you know, Phil and are expecting a baby! You can read more info on my blog if you want.
I love reading your blog, you do such a great job! Keep it up!
Tara
GREAT goals sis. funny how they look similar to my own, we must be sisters. hahaha. although my list is only in my brain at this point. so they get forgotten or pushed away for months...haha. and the losing pounds one won't happen for a while yet...still ahve to gain a few...haha.
well, love to you. enjoy your day!
talk soon. loves.
Post a Comment