1.16.2007

today

I had a lovely quiet walk home in the slushy snow today from teaching. It was peaceful, alone, and beautifully white.
Here's what I've been listening to:
My David Ruis 'the mystery' CD from Rhonnie my musical connection. That means I'm too cheap to buy myself music most of the time and she does it for me once in a while. Ah, she knows me too well. This CD's totally been growing on me lately. I especially love 'Rescue' and 'Lily of the Valley'. Have a listen:
http://www.vineyardmusic.com/usa/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=17
I haven't been able to try any of those new recipes yet, but I'll let you know how I fare when I do! I did make some 'healthy' brownies from Kraft Canada yesterday. Egg whites only (8!), applesauce, no margarine, little flour...but there was 2 cups of sugar called for! They were classified as 'healthy living' so that's all I have to say. hmmmm. that's all for today.

No comments: